Alexis Nova Waddel, B.S., Professional Triathlete
- USA Triathlon Expert (Level II) Coach
- 2004 Olympic Trials competitor in triathlon and a 2008 Olympic hopeful in Beijing, China.
- Senior Coach for Tri-California's clinics and camps for adults and children
- Assistant Coach for the Tri-Cal Kids Youth Triathlon Camps since it’s inception in 1998
- Assistant coach for the Tri-Cal Kids Junior Racing Team
- Former High school cross country and track & field coach
- Represented the United States as both amateur and professional in 7 World Championships in both Olympic and Long Course distances.
- Triathlon training (adults and children)
- Running (marathon, track & field, 5k, 10k, half marathon)
- General Fitness and Healthy Lifestyle
- Weight Lifting
- Race strategy
- Positive self talk and visualization
"My personal philosophy is based on enjoyment of all aspects of triathlon including training, racing, traveling and having fun. Engaging in a physical fitness routine can enhance the physical, mental, and spiritual well being of an athlete that lasts a lifetime. My goal as a coach is to help you attain the highest level of health, fitness or competitiveness that you desire while keeping you free from injury. I am a firm believer in incorporating mental visualization into the program to supplement the physical training. I have a positive attitude and approach to coaching that both adolescents and adults appreciate."