Monday, March 20, 2006

The Art and Science of Triathlon Conference

February 24-26, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO

I went to this year's Art and Science of Triathlon International Conference at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs. I arrived in Colorado a few days early to spend with my friend Cami in hopes of getting in some altitude training, but as luck would have it, I was getting over a sore throat and a sore back while Cami wasn't quite up to training. So, I did some running and swam and rode the trainer twice!! I had a good time visiting nonetheless.

The conference started on Friday afternoon and there were some great speakers, although one did put me to sleep! I won't mention any names though. The conference covered such topics as distance running, swimming, power on the bike, core workouts, youth development and physiology of sport. My friend Cami


There were opportunities to run and swim while at the resort and a nice banquet on Saturday night.






Sharon and Phil Go for a Swim







Rachel Sears and I after our swim

No comments: