Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Long Time







It's been quite a while since I've written anything here. So here's a brief list of what's been going on around the Smith household. Gabey is almost a year and a half and is a great little boy. He loves the outdoors, playing with Sprocket, loves the water, runs doesn't walks, enjoys playing musical instruments and singing and dancing. We are still not sleeping through the night however, I hope that will be remedied soon as I really would LOVE to get at least 6 hours of straight sleep; I'd feel like Super Woman!!

I am back to training and hope to have a much better triathlon season this year than last! I still don't feel like I have the speed back, but I have my endurance. I think some specific interval workouts (which I have recently started) will no doubt get me in to race shape.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen millen escape look for the sake of provides you with outperform quality evening dresses. Karen millen outlet dresses www.karen--millenoutlet.com are enthusiastic purchasing upward of the world in search the [url=http://www.karen--millenoutlet.com/]Karen millen outlet[/url] attractive workmanship. Get on!