Monday, February 13, 2006

Looking For a Title Sponsor

February 13, 2006

As most of you know, it is quite expensive to do a triathlon. Not only do you have the entry fee, but there is travel, accommodation and training expenses that can be extremely costly. I've calculated my yearly expenses to be over $25,000.

I have an opening for a Title Sponsor this year who would be willing to put up a minimum of $10,000. In return your logo would appear on my racing uniform as well as training gear, bicycle and helmet. I travel not only in the United States, but all over the world and your company will receive great promotions.

If you or someone you know is willing and able to help support my dream of competing in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China, please email me at alexis@montereybaymultisport.com .

No comments: